Product Care & Maintenance
At Bellezza Casa, we use the best quality materials to craft all of our products. Each piece is carefully handcrafted and made from the finest of natural materials, and finished with an obsessive attention to detail.
Each Bellezza Décor item goes thru a series of grinding, buffing and polishing. Variations in the product's finish are characteristic of the natural material and the finishing process. Because of the handmade nature, no two pieces are ever exactly alike
Our products observe a standard that will last a lifetime when properly cared for and maintained. To ensure that this item stays as beautiful as the day you purchased it, we recommend the following steps be taken.
- Not recommended for dishwasher
- Avoid using abrasive cleaners, steel wool or scouring pads that can scratch the surface
Avoid any detergent with lemon or other acidic agents
- Do not soak, even in plain water, or leave unwashed overnight
- Avoid acidic food items, Should acidic food item spills occur, wipe immediately followed by flushing the spilled area with warm water and mild liquid dishwashing detergent
- Clean the stone surface with a neutral cleaner, stone soap, or mild liquid dishwashing detergent and warm water; dry with a soft cloth
- Heavily engrained dirt and grease may need treating with jeweler’s rouge using a toothbrush applied with gentle scrubbing; wipe clean with a soft paper tissue
- Clean the shell surface with a mild liquid dishwashing detergent and warm water wiped with a soft cloth; dry with a soft cloth
- Polish using a soft cloth or chamois to keep shell surfaces gleaming
- Clean the wooden surface with a mild dishwashing detergent and warm water; dry with a soft cloth
- Use mineral oil and a lint-free cloth to polish the wooden surface
Should you have further questions regarding material care, email us at email@example.com We are always here to help.